Tuesday, May 3, 2011

.:S:. Stance Is Back, Better Then Ever!

Hi everyone!  I'm back, and .:S:. Stance is growing bigger and better every day.  I've had a ton of new releases this past month, but I won't post every one of them here now.  If you'd like to see a full list, visit my blog and see the New Products page.

One of my most exciting releases is "Once Upon A Time".  Every one of us gals have had to kiss an awful lot of frogs.  But how many of us ever actually find a prince?  Try it for yourself!  Maybe you'll get lucky!





Another favorite of mine this month is my "Kitty Kuddlez".  So many of you out there are into the kittys and have asked for poses for them.  Here they are!  Enjoy!





We are having an exciting Spring Photography Contest.  Be sure to stop by .:S:. Stance to get the information on that.  We have some great prizes lined up for it.

Lots of exciting things are coming soon to .:S:. Stance so be sure to join the group or subscription service to keep abreast of everything.

I look forward to seeing you!
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment