Monday, May 9, 2011

Introducing Sparrowtree Studios Poses

Sparrowtree Studios Poses now offers X-Poser System compatible poses!


If you are not familiar with Sparrowtree Studios Poses,
allow me to tell you a bit about the store...
Every month, I release a $1L "Pose of the Month" that typically includes a
photo prop.
All singles poses are priced at $25L
Couples poses are $50L
Group poses are $75L-$100L
I can create custom poses for you as well. There is information in the store regarding this, or you may contact me (preferably via notecard).
For 80's movie buffs, there are poses inspired by Flashdance, Grease,
The Breakfast Club, Say Anything and 16 Candles.
For those looking for something a little spicier, may I suggest my line of Kama Sutra poses?

I look forward to meeting you! <3 Calypso




No comments:

Post a Comment